Covid-19 Precautions and Preparations
Our clients health and safety is our biggest concern. We know that you cannot have beauty without good health. With that in mind you can feel safe coming to our salon or receiving our packages.
Shipping Precautions Being Taken
Our products are warehoused and packed in a safe facility following all cdc precautions and suggestions.
Salon Precautions and policies
We are following all cdc requirements and suggestions along with those of the State Board of Cosmetology. We ask you wear a mask. We wear a mask, visor, gloves and use Hepa filters with UV sanitizing lights. We utilize hospital grade, non toxic disinfectant wipes and sprays for all surfaces between clients and all tools are disinfected by way of Barbicide of UV sterilization. All cloth materials have been removed from the salon except for those Linens that are replaced for each guest. We have also removed magazines and food. We do have coffee and tea available. We have tried to space out appointments so that no two clients over lap in the lobby but some times clients are late or early. We make sure social distancing is observed. If you have any special health requirements or concerns please call us. 1310-858-1970. We are happy to make special arrangements as needed.
- Clients and employees must be wearing masks at all times.
- Extra time between appointments will be scheduled for cleaning and to ensure one client is in the salon at a time.
- Please no pets, children, or extra guests brought to appointments.
- We will not be offering snacks or refreshments at this time aside from water, tea, and coffee.
- Please do not come in if you have been sick or exposed to anyone sick in the last 14 days. You will not be charged for any last minute cancellations, due to illness, to ensure you come in your healthiest self.
- Ideally, please put a card or membership package on file so we can do secure, touch-less checkouts when possible, or you can pay ahead online when you schedule through our app.